Getting a tattoo is not an easy task. You have to take proper care of it if you don’t want to spoil the design or the ink. Once you have got the tattoo, you need to apply aftercare cream, make sure that it doesn’t come in contact with water, and so on. There are a lot of things that you have to keep in mind. Inkezee has some of the best tattoo products that you can buy if you want to take the best care of the tattoo. Their ointments and aftercare creams are made of the best ingredients and help you to maintain a beautiful tattoo over time. Today we will discuss how to take care of your tattoo in the best possible manner from the start.
How to Take Care of Your Tattoo?
There are a few do’s and don’ts when it comes to tattoo aftercare. You have to ensure that all the guidelines are followed properly. Take a look at some of them in this segment below –
- Follow the instructions and guidelines offered by the tattoo artist. Depending on the tattoo you have done, you have to keep it covered for a few hours. It will help to absorb any fluid or ink that might otherwise start leaking out.
- Do remember that your tattoo is a fresh wound and is a very sensitive area of the body now. You have to treat it just like any other wound. Keep it clean and don’t touch it with bare hands. Always wash your hands beforehand.
- Do try to keep the tattoo moist and let it breathe. Use a thin layer of tattoo ointments to keep the area moisturized. If you have done the tattoo in an area that remains uncovered by a cloth, leave it like that. It helps the tattoo to breathe and helps to heal much quicker.
- Do cover the tattoo for the first 5-6 days when you go out in the sun. Since the wound is still fresh, you cannot allow direct sunlight to fall over it. Use a loose-fitting sun cover to keep the tattoo covered and safe from the sun.
- Never scratch or rub the tattoo directly with nails if it itches. Pat it with a tissue in order to get relief.
- Do not use a sunscreen lotion before the tattoo has healed. It can create a serious irritation when the wound comes in contact with the chemicals.
- Don’t apply direct water on the tattoo for the first 6-7 days. Use a cloth to keep it dry or adjust the part when taking a bath. Also, avoid visiting any steam rooms and saunas until it heals.
Make sure to follow these tips that will help you keep the tattoo safe and sound. If you want the best tattoo aftercare cream, then you can visit Inkezee and check out their wide range of products. They have the best collection of tattoo ointments and aftercare creams in 2020.