Over the years, marketing practices have changed drastically, especially after online marketing came to the forefront. Experts, however, agree that the use of promotional products and novelties still has a great impact on the targeted audience – think of customers, clients, suppliers, employees, and business content. In this post, we take a look why your business should spend on promotional products.
- Because this creates relationships. An ad may or may not have an impact. A billboard may not be seen at all. However, with a product, you can create direct relationships with people who matter. This can be something as simple as motivational tees for employees or special novelties for a new launch.
- Because branding is everything. When it comes to marketing, the singular objective is to boost and improve brand image. Novelties and free products are great for sharing a message and creating a positive image about the brand.
- Because tangible marketing is effective. Smart marketing experts know what the target audience needs, so they select products accordingly. By giving a tangible product, you create value that’s critical for your marketing goals.
- Because it’s cost effective. Contrary to what many small businesses may think, promotional products don’t have to be expensive at all. With vendors like Concept Plus, you can create products from scratch and customize every aspect related to it.
- Because it’s about customer loyalties. You cannot expect customers to not look for other options, unless you have given them something beyond the product. No wonder, some of the biggest brands have been spending exclusively on promotional collections, even if that adds up a tad more to their marketing budget.
- Because you need sudden attention. Marketing campaigns need a good jump once in a while. Basically, the idea is to create curiosity, and this works wonders ahead of a new launch, when products are being revamped, or when there’s a slump in demand.
- Because there are many options. If you check with the right vendor, the collection of promotional products and novelties will surprise you. In fact, most brands choose to customize readymade products, given that it doesn’t cost a bomb.
No matter the brand, marketing goals and other aspects of your business, you need to invest in promotional products, at least once in a while. It is also a good idea to consider the marketing goals, target audience and other factors before placing an order.