Festivities, Anniversaries, Birthdays, Dinner parties all call for gifts. It is simply boring to turn up to a dinner party with a bottle of wine. By the end of the dinner party, the host runs out of space in the wine cellar. Some better gift ideas to such parties would be some fun bar or wine accessories. It is classy, something your beloved can keep in-store and usually well appreciated. If you want to buy wine accessories and gifts online, you can simply click and choose from various gifting options.
The correct way to pour red wine into:
- Firstly, make sure your bottle has been sitting upright for some time.
- This is necessary because the sediments need to settle in the bottom of the bottle.
- Uncork the bottle and gently pour it into a glass or a decanter marking sure not to disturb the sediments sitting in the bottom of the bottle.
- Stop pouring halfway and let the bottle sit again for some time so that the sediments settle back down. And voila, the wine shall be ready for a second pour.
Must-haves wine accessories for wine connoisseurs:
- Wine Decanter -They are designed to enhance the taste of wine and make it smoother. Wine Decanters help sediments separate from the liquid. This is possible when it comes in contact with the air. It is a red wine that mostly requires decantation because red wine has a higher amount of tannins, a natural compound found in grape skins.
- Wine Aerator -Is a device that helps you appreciate your wine more. Wines are aged for long periods. As a result, they have certain gases that need a release when they are opened. It is better to allow those gases to pass because it makes the wine smell better and clearer. Traditional wine aerators can take a lot of time to aerate the wine. These days, electric wine aerators are available, which takes half the time to aerate than a manual aerator. You can get your electric wine aerator by clicking
- Ice Wine Chiller – If you enjoy outdoor parties and picnics, then an Ice Wine Chiller is a must-have. Made out of stainless steel It is portable, light and chills your wine in 10-15 mins. It not only cools the wine in such a short amount of time but also allows the right amount of oxygen to pass through the wine to release its flavours—a favourite amongst wine connoisseurs.
It is important to pick the right glass for the right kind of wine. You might notice orange wines and oak-aged Chardonnays taste better in larger bowls. It is because different type of wine reacts differently based on the shape of the glass. Red wine is for Bordeaux Glasses (merlot, cabernet sauvignon and Bordeaux blends). Standard Medium Bodied glasses are for a full-bodied red wine such as Malbec and Syrah. And Bourgogne Glasses are designed for delicate red wines like Montrachet and Pinot Noir.