A saree is the oldest form of Indian dressing for a woman since ages. With constant changes in the fashion industry, saree also had to adapt to ever-changing trends and choices. But what new could be done with this six-yard cloth? That’s where our talented fashion designers came in and started playing with different styles of blouses like deep-neck, full-sleeves, no-sleeves etc. And one of the most preferred styles for winter season 2018 is the high neck blouse.
This style of blouse is also a favorite of the most beautiful woman in the world, yes, you guessed it right! We are talking about none other than Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. This lady is considered to be an epitome of grace and her love for Indian wear is very much visible at various events. Taking inspiration from her, we present 5 steal worthy high neck blouse designs this green-eyed beauty has sported on many occasions.
- How can we forget the mesmerizing Paro in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s Devdas? This vintage style high neck blouse is very much in trend these days. The floral and the puffed-up sleeves complete the overall look and makes it worth stealing.
- If going traditional is your choice then you can opt for an embroidered blouse design high neck like the one Aishwarya Rai wore at Cannes. This jacket style high neck blouse with a saree is also the best option if you want to go different and grab all the attention at your or someone else’s wedding.
- Channel your inner Victorian princess vibes by opting for the style as shown in high neck blouse design photos. The base black color with gold and cream Victorian embroidery is giving this blouse very regal & royal vibes. Complete the overall look with a hair bun and drop-style statement earrings.
- Who said that a saree can only be donned for Indian functions? This black and crystal studded six-yards with an edgy high neck blouse makes it a perfect choice for any kind of event, be it a cocktail party, business dinner, wedding functions etc. For makeup and hairdo, we recommend you keep it simple so that all the attention is drawn towards the saree and blouse.
- Aishwarya in this bright red saree is making us go weak in the knees and giving major yet very fresh ethnic goals. The blouse design is also very simple but effective with all the attention going towards those golden circles. This is a look that you can definitely steal for any upcoming festivities.
These were some of the latest blouse design high neck which you can try for many wedding functions like sangeet, marriage, reception. But a look can never be complete without a great makeup as well as a hairstyle. For that, you simply need to log onto Shaadidukaan.com, India’s favorite online wedding market. Here you will find a list of best makeup artists and hairstylists in the city.